Residence Inn Greenville Spartanburg Airport
120 Milestone Way
Greenville, South Carolina, 29615
Food and Beverage Attendant- Part Time
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Food and Beverage Attendant?
The Food & Beverage Attendant is responsible for preparing and servicing the buffet area for guests. The attendant has a passion for food and beverages, as well as a passion for serving. You are pro-active and provide exceptional service to our guests. Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to) table set-ups and station preparation prior to service and at the end of the shift, maintaining the condition of the service area, and interacting with guests regularly.
A Day in the Life:
- You will prepare food and beverages according to company and brand standards.
- You will service guests' special requests as align with company and brand standards.
- You will maintain adequate supplies of clean dishware.
- You will carry food, dishes, trays, and/or silverware from the pantry to serving counters.
- You will collect dirty dishes and tableware, and run them through the dishwasher.
- You will clean counters, shelves, furniture, or equipment in pantry or breakfast area.
- You will clean any spilled items, broken items, and remove trash, when necessary.
- You will mop or vacuum floors.
- You will fill beverage and ice dispensers, and stock and/or refill the appropriate areas with condiments.
- You will perform other various duties as requested by management.
- One to two years' experience in a food service position
- Experience working at a hotel establishment (highly desired)
- Experience with maintaining safety requirements (highly desired)
- The knowledge of maintaining guest satisfaction scores
- The ability to work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction
- The ability to ensure all sanitation practices are followed
- The ability to setup attractive food displays
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
- The ability to communicate in a friendly manner with guests
- Food preparation skills
- The ability to follow all cooking instruction and food safety requirements
- Practicing safe work habits and using required safety equipment
- The ability to ensure overall guest satisfaction