Ref ID: 03230-#######928
Classification: Accounts Payable Clerk
Compensation: $35000.00 to $45000.00 yearly
This Accounts Payable Specialist opportunity will be interesting to any detail-oriented individuals hoping to join the ranks of a successful company. If you want to take your career to the next level, this could be the position for you. You might be the Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk this dynamic organization with a growing team is looking for, if you can match, batch and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. The Accounts Payable Clerk role will be situated in the Greenville, South Carolina area and is a full-time employment. For fastest consideration on this role, please email your resume to Rachel Brandenburg at [Click Here to Email Your Resum ].
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with company policies
- Provide administrative assistance to the AP/Finance Department
- Carry out additional projects as required
- Manage customer service tasks for internal business partners
- Provide support during internal and external audits
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
- Operate full-cycle A/P
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Established communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
For fastest consideration on this role, please email your resume to Rachel Brandenburg at [Click Here to Email Your Resum ].
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune magazine s list of World's Most Admired Companies since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.###.#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.