Aloft Greenville Downtown
5 North Laurens Street
Greenville, South Carolina, 29601
Cashier- AM Shift
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Food & Beverage Cashier?
The hotel's Food & Beverage Cashier is responsible for greeting guests as they arrive to the restaurant, as well as handling the closing of checks at the end of their dining experience. You are pro-active and provide exceptional service to our guests.
A Day in the Life:
- You will assists guest with closing out their checks at the end of their service
- You will assist the servers with side duties to ensure all guest supplies are ready for service.
- You will operate the Point of Sale system, processing cash and credit card transactions
- You will clean counters, shelves, furniture, or equipment in pantry or breakfast area.
- You will clean any spilled items, broken items, and remove trash, when necessary.
- You will mop or vacuum floors.
- You will perform other various duties as requested by management.
- One to two years' experience in a customer service position
- Experience working at a hotel or restaurant establishment (highly desired)
- Experience with maintaining safety requirements (highly desired)
- The knowledge of maintaining guest satisfaction
- The ability to work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction
- The ability to ensure all sanitation practices are followed
- The ability to setup attractive food displays
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
- The ability to communicate in a friendly manner with guests
- Food preparation skills
- Practicing safe work habits and using required safety equipment
- The ability to ensure overall guest satisfaction