- Responsible for complying with food safety, food security, Quality, GMP s, HAACP, Allergen, and Sensitizer as well as other regulations as required.
- Follow all Hazard Communication guidelines for container labeling, chemical handling, usage of safety PPE
- Will be certified in the operations of all machinery in his or her area of responsibility, including forklift, scrubber, scissor lift, and other machinery.
- Responsible for following all safety and good manufacturing practices in accordance with company policy.
- Inspecting products and equipment for conformity to federal and state sanitation laws and plant standards.
- Inventory cleaning chemical and supplies.
- Maintain Sanitation cleaning schedule. - Documentation must be kept current and completed on a timely basis. You will be required to turn in documentation to QA department leadership on a timely basis and notify department leadership (team captain, supervisor, manager, etc.) if you are behind schedule on a task. The master sanitation schedule may include housekeeping, janitorial, CIP (clean in place), COP (clean out of place), etc. on the interior and exterior of the facility. You will be required to perform daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual tasks as part of the master sanitation cleaning schedule.
- Inspecting premises for unsanitary practices and conditions. Document findings and make corrections as necessary.
- Recommends changes in equipment, lighting, ventilation, or work practices to improve sanitation standards and purity of product.
- Compiling required reports regarding regular inspections, sanitation violations, and steps taken to resolve deficiencies.
- Must possess a positive attitude and demonstrate the ability to work, motivate and communicate well with all employees. You will be asked, on occasion, to work extra hours to finish a task that may run over your scheduled shift end time. You may also be asked/scheduled to come in early if the production and sanitation schedules dictate a need.
- Responsible for maintaining general housekeeping, and the cleanliness and organization of your work area. All chemicals and containers must be properly labeled and stored in their proper locations.
Shift start: 6:00AM
Shift length: 12 hours
2-2-3 schedule (work every other 3-day weekend)
We are the world s largest independent bottler for retailers and A-brands in Europe and North America. We combine production of retailer brands and contract manufacturing for branded beverage companies on an effective multiuser production platform that benefits from scale advantages and additional services. Our production platform covers over 60 manufacturing sites in Europe, US, Canada and Mexico providing customers with close proximity and reliable service across geographies. Our global supply chain expertise and local innovation capabilities offer an almost unlimited variety of soft drinks, fruit juices and other beverages, manufactured to individual customer specifications and requirements.