Description: Our Field Service Technician is responsible for the installation, configuration, and support of all TPM connected equipment. The Field Service Technician will support all multi-functional equipment in accordance with Service and Parts Standards to achieve efficiency and a high level of customer satisfaction, diagnoses mechanical and system issues using established procedures, and performs basic customer network installations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Services and repairs designated equipment, as assigned, to Canon standards and specifications
- Diagnoses mechanical and system issues, using established procedures for products on which you are certified
- Reports product failure trends and serviceability issues with necessary supporting documentation ensuring accurate information and record keeping
- Meets customer demands by providing efficient, responsive, and accurate Field/Shop/onsite repairs
- Properly maintains all technical information, FSR's, Expense Reports, and TPM property assigned
- Communicates with supervisors and other departments, if necessary, regarding the solution of escalated technical and/or customer service-related problem areas
- Responsible for maintaining the performance of machines to which you are assigned as the primary engineer
- Responsible for maintaining performance at a level which helps to achieve TPM s overall metric targets
- Ability to work under stress; prioritize and perform a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction
- High School Diploma or equivalent and A+ certification or equivalent
- Must have at least three to five years industry experience, preferably Canon, but not necessary
- Possesses a basic understanding of internet environments and a high level of computer skills
- A+, Net+ strongly recommended
- Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and be in a mobile activity more than 50% of the time (walking, standing, stooping/kneeling)
- Will require local travel; valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary
About TPM: Founded in 1973 in Greenville, SC serving the MFG & AEC markets, TPM has now grown to cover the Carolinas and Georgia in several industries, including AEC, Manufacturing, and Marketing. TPM offers design solutions focused on BIM, Project Management, Sustainability & Digital Prototyping, as well as output solutions including B/W and Color for both large format and small format, and services to support, implement, and train.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.