Toyota of Easley is seeking a responsible and customer-oriented Parts and Service Cashier to join our team! This person must be able to work Tuesdays - Saturdays 10:30am - 6:30pm.
Toyota of Easley is an award winning high volume Southeast Toyota Dealer with one of the strongest CSI scores in the country. We are a proud recipient of the President s Award 26 out of last 28 years. We are focused on delivering an excellent customer experience and creating long term, repeat business relationships with all our customers.
Ready to kick start your career? Toyota of Easley will give you the tools you need to grow within our organization, earn competitively and be proud of your work. We are seeking sharp and energetic people. We expect you to invest your time into the Toyota brand and in return, we ll reward you with a fantastic place to work.
Receives payment for products or services sold by the dealership and plays a key role in maintaining or creating customer satisfaction for the business transaction.
- Greets customers at the cashier window in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Computes customer bills.
- Receives cash, checks and credit card payments from customers; records amount received.
- Makes change and issues receipts to customers.
- Provides refunds or credit memorandums to customers for returned merchandise or as directed by managers.
- Reconciles cash drawer daily.
- Works with department managers to keep abreast of new products and services offered, their features and value, and any changes in price.
- Answers customer questions about service performed or products purchased, or refers them to someone who can.
- Handles customer complaints with integrity and poise and, when necessary, refers dissatisfied customers to the appropriate individuals for resolution.
- Must be able to work Tuesdays - Saturdays 10:30am - 6:30pm.
- Previous experience as a Cashier is a plus.
- Willing to great customers both in person and answering phone calls.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process-driven environment.