Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have rated it A Great Place to Work and where you can make a difference in a senior s life? Then check out this opportunity!
Cascades Verdae cares about the individuals who serve our members and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team environment helping others.
You can start the New Year with a new job or advance your career.
Now accepting applications for Servers.
Must be available to work PT 4-9pm + weekends.
Choose your Pay & PTO Options! Daily Pay Available!
- High school diploma or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years experience in a similar position preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold conditions associated with a kitchen and dining facility, normal kitchen and restaurant noise levels).
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing or walking for extended periods.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Wellness Program (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Flexible PTO Options
PTO Cash Out
Generous PTO Program
401(k) with Company Match
Education Investment Scholarship Program